Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MY DREAM | MY FUTURE

     From now, I am dreaming myself adrift along. And with that, I better prepare myself in fulfilling another attribute for the next journey. This is a good perspective for me to reality because I become more enthusiastic and push forth myself to it.Thus, it's a good way in seizing something for a bright future. I may encounter weaknesses but I'll never let anything in this world pull me down by these, instead I'll make that perceived weakness into strength to be successful.

     Aftermath the difficulties, challenges and trials in my educational journey I will have realized life is beautiful, though full of ups and downs, nevertheless, I will have reaped what I sew, hence, without those my life wouldn't be that great. "Life is by chance," some tend to say. But for me I defy what they say, which is very untrue; you are the one and only making your own fortune.

     Twenty years living in school would be an eon suffering. Determination, courage, strength, discipline, optimism, faith and hard work are the values I have will be my backpack. I will have finished marine transportation at NYK-TDG Maritime Academy, then Captain, so far. I will be controlling ships someday along the sea. Maybe, maneuvering to haul nets of fiches or crabs, or manage ships for transporting goods and people. So, Ship Ahoy!

     Whatever dreams you are fulfilling, do everything good and right you know. You will become someday you are dreaming for. Maybe not the exactly time you expect but someday. Like me, I am confident that I will become a Captain someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment