Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Year.. New ME

           As we prepared celebrating and welcoming for a new, prosperous and happy new year, like putting delicious, delicate and savory foods and wine dine, scattering coins on the floor, opening all the window panes, dressing in the new bough ten clothes, even getting dressed to kill, and everything, at the same time, we, of course, had prepared ourselves for a New One in a New Year.

          Every one of us tended buying lucky tokens and ang paos before year 2014 will have come as believed to bring luck and good fortune to a new life. For me, on the other hand, it’s just simple and basic. I just had to set myself for something commitment. Set myself for a new one. What came to my mind is that how and in what way I will set myself for a new one. First is that my physical aspect. Being physically fit keeps you healthy. Attaining this aspect by doing more exercises and some sports builds up body and even increases resistance. I have to do these things so that I will always be prepared for anything regarding physical attributes. Second is that being optimistic. What stresses people much is that having negative perspectives. This is futile for us to spend time with. So, I will think positive in any ways so that everything will be easy and fine and in proper direction. Third is that being more benign. I will be more gentle some things and to people. I will be gentle to talk and treat people and I will be using my accessories and devices gently. And I will be more kind to those who are kind or not to me. I will give and share anything I can to those who is in need; just a helping hand or money matters, if so.

          Those are just my commitment to set myself for a new one this New Year. It’s not so many as other people do but I will be probable to commit those things. It doesn’t matter how few or how many commitment to take a person completely new. As long as you know you are good the previous year and will be permanent, live anew by committing to other things you can be. New Year has come, have you ever witnessed the New Me yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment