Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coup d' oiel

                
Time is really being parsimonious. How could it be this utmost chapter that I am now enduring myself? Well, that’s life. It doesn’t always mean its morsel, no perks. No!
                This fourth grading period, I only had a glimpse to a known topic before which is all about the Photoshop. I had a little bit hesitation when I knew that we will be tackling this AgaiN, ‘cause before I am very poor with this on Second Year. But then, we started over the topic; from the basic fields like tools and its uses, then steps in certain editing. Somehow, I managed to hent this vest knowledge of Photoshop, I realized that it’s just quick and easy to use and do. I learned how to reverse images like beautiful/ handsome people to funny ones. It’s so fun exploring and getting busy with Photoshop.
                Photoshop will forever be a big part in my life. Although it was about more or less two weeks I lodged in the horizon of this ultimate Photoshop, I still was able to embrace its greatest, labyrinth things that I call for now. Short time I only had but I exited from it with fulfillment of this knowledge it gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment