Tuesday, February 18, 2014

|CHANGE| IT STARTS WITH ME

     The past, present and the future are the chapters of life. Flaws were marked, likewise, the past can never be erased. Where I stand now, life shines against me giving the chances to do things well and, so quell reluctant things I do! Predictions or maybe even fortune-telling can be enunciated for the future, but responsibility is the only real and permanent thing I could do for a reason, change.
       Past. I’ve been through things that are good or bad. In the negative side, basically, this is the reason why I live still until now. I can say that the past has been a variant passage of life. There are these things I dwelt for good, on the other hand, for bad. Now, the bad things in the past pushed me until this day because they inculcate me to change now, a change for the future.
       For my sake and ease, change must start with me not from others. Or, for the most in this society or in this world, I must start the change. First, with me. I must start the change regarding my values and characteristics towards others, physical attributes and others. In general, I must start changing myself to a better one. Second, with the most. For me to be specific, the unstable problems nowadays are global destruction and crisis. Now I say, everyone is responsible youth. You and I can start the change for our sake. Global warming, wildfires, icecaps melting, earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons and pollution; we are the only host to where we exist. We’ve gone so far to cause destruction on our own. Let us all do the ways unceasingly to possibly change our world to betterment and, so, we live anew.
       Anytime, anywhere, anyone like me can start the change. No matter what happens, even if I will get shattered resisting the strongest obstacles, after all I did my part in making and fighting for the change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment