Monday, January 13, 2014

REFLECTION 3

                   Third Grading Period should be remarkable. I significantly learned HTML more. I thought HTML would only be until textual work but images are present that give life to my works.
                    I was able to seize well HTML since ICT was moved to 1-2 PM. Things like HTML works to be done were figured out to be finished at time. In HTML, I learned how to put images, format font face, size and alignment, linking an html file to another and everything. I managed to finish all the activities and even my blogger. 
                   The beauty and amazement of HTML made me realize that life is like this when discovered. That if you managed to make HTML works enthusiastically, you will see more your work worthy than what you expect. So, I will continue forward to discover new coverage of ICT.

No comments:

Post a Comment