Friday, October 18, 2013

REFLECTION

            Second quarter has come to an end. It was some kind of rush in most of the subjects.  Accomplishing activities and, at the same time, projects that flinched my every skills.
              Our subject, ICT, has been ended this second quarter to a simple yet very important and interesting topic. HTML. Hypertext Mark-up Language is actually the structure editor of a web page. The basic unit code, tag, is really what makes those page. This is just simple and very important to everyone because you will learn how to make web pages as well as knowing how the browser displays the page through the use of HTML. With this I can create my own simple web page for some ways.
                   For me, I can say that my milestone starts from here because of what have been introduced  to me and learned a lot from it. With this milestone, I can show to everybody else that I can withstand every challenges and activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment