Monday, October 7, 2013

MODERN DAY HERO

                Most of us consider a hero as savior or just who we admire. Children like heroes that have supernatural powers being watched on TV. We, adults, however, consider our hero as the one who makes us inspired, although it’s just an inspiration but also as our guide and support to anything we do.
                 Others consider their own heroes like teacher. There is that called “My Teacher, My Hero.” For me, aside from teachers that I consider as my hero, I consider my family as my hero. Why? Ever since before I was born, they were there to welcome me in this world when I will be about to come out. I am the youngest child my parents have. I am so lucky because they are five that can help me and give advice when I encounter circumstances or challenges. When I'm on difficulty, they will always be there for me. When I am on decision-making, they will always be there for me to give more information than what I know and support me.
                 In the end, I will be succeeding to my future because they have been always behind me to help ,e stand tall when I am about to lose stature because of challenges I encounter at times I seize my success. My hero, my family, will always be my greatest asset and forever they will be. I loved them, I love them and I will always love them and I will never forget them nor put them in despair for they have served me very lot. Because, MY FAMILY is my TREASURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment