Thursday, October 17, 2013

MY TEACHER, MY HERO

                I define teacher as the greatest companion of student. Meaning he/she is the one that accompanies his/her student to happiness, difficulties and adventures of every activities. He/she became my hero because of what he/she has that influences me positive values and abilities, and inspires me to become a succesful one.
                  In school, I happened to know my teacher well. The first time I was about to become his/her student, expectations were floating in mind. Physically, he/she looks very strict and I may not like him/her all the time. But I was wrong. You are good, nice and beautiful inside. You developed me in every aspects- physical, social, mental, moral and spiritual. Like giving me a retarding problem to answer but only to find out it's just so easy as cakewalk that made me realize that everything is possible. You let me exposed to physical activities so that I can improve my physical skills and  abilities like basketball, soccer, etc.. You taught me how to mingle with others properly and interstingly. You showed me the good and bad. Moral aspect and ispiritual aspect to our life, I happened to understand clearly. And, finally, you shared your heart in every single way.
                        You really are my hero, my teacher. You made me into a flinch from being blunt. You developed me as the doors of the world opened for me. I really thank you for everything good you've done and shared to me. My teacher, my hero.
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment